Graduating is such a huge deal it is a reflection of your strength and determination. Rocking that cap and gown is a massive success.
- If you’ve graduated believe it or not you are a strong independent person (even if at times you’ve felt like the weakest person on the planet). YOU define determination.
- You walked into a new place either not knowing anyone or only knowing a handful and that shows bravery.
- There was times you were a mark off the grade you wanted, but you didn’t give up.
- For those that moved away from home and had to settle in, you grew up and dealt with new situations despite being home sick and missing the smell of your mums washing.
- You learned a variety of new things and grew as a person taking new knowledge on board.
I used to be a huge lipstick lover. My go to colour was a ruby red, but I had a change of heart earlier this year and became a gloss only kinda girl. So my new favourite lipstick is the Urban Decay – Rouge A Levres- Sheer.
Why? Continue reading
Hi Guys and Dolls, firstly let’s get the dribs and drabs out of the way a little bit about me.
I’m an award winning journalist, having studied at the University of Salford I have been fortunate enough that I have gained a lot of experience in a range of things from broadcast journalism to network marketing. Continue reading
I can’t believe all the planning and organising is over! I planned the autism event for several months and a lot of my time and effort went into it. As the event got closer I couldn’t wait for it to be over so I could have some ‘me’ time again. Continue reading